Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Planning on Writing a Book

One of the biggest questions that mankind asks is why there is so much suffering in the world. As I've gotten to know my family and friends, I have seen that everyone experiences difficulties, pain, and trials. However, I've seen that many of these same people who have experienced so much suffering also have a lot of joy in their lives.

What I would like to do is write a book to pull together the wisdom and experience of as many people as I can to help all of us get a bit more insight into a few different things:

  • Why does all of the suffering happen?
  • How can a loving God allow the suffering?
  • How should we best approach the trials we face in order to grow and progress from them?
  • What should we do to find joy in our lives?
These aren't the only things that I would hope to address, but those are among the main questions that have led me to decide that I want to write this book. 

I plan on using lots of sources to bring everything together, but one of the very important sources I'd like to use is interviewing my friends and family members to get your insights. Please let me know if you would like to talk sometime about your experiences and your thoughts on the why and how of suffering and joy in our lives. I need your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment